The establishment of a stable hospital wireless network that meets actual needs requires the selection of appropriate networking equipment. The complete solution for hospital wireless network includes routers, switches, PoE devices, APs, AC controllers and other equipment. Due to different scales and requirements, the equipment required in different hospital network solutions may also be different, which requires diversified network equipment to meet differentiated needs.
When selecting an AP for wireless coverage, the following should be considered:
1. The environmental characteristics of the hospital wireless network: outdoor or indoor, sparsely distributed terminals (such as warehouses) or high-density wireless access (such as conference rooms, multi-function halls).
2. The installation method of the hospital wireless network: ceiling, panel or 86 box type.
3. The power supply mode of the hospital wireless network: standard PoE (802.3af or 802.3at), Passive PoE or DC (direct current power supply).
4. The coverage of the hospital wireless network: single room, multiple rooms, area coverage, fixed-point coverage, etc.
5. The number of devices in the hospital's wireless network: a single AP accesses 10, 20, 30 or 50 terminals.
Our company is an innovative enterprise specializing in R&D and manufacturing of wireless network products such as our 4G network router.
The core team has more than 10 years of development and service experience in the wireless chipset industry such as mainstream solutions such as Qualcomm, Intel, MTK, and Realtek. If necessary, please consult.