Home WiFi Router
A PRO through-wall WiFi router to resolve the WiFi coverage problem.
Convenient network access to increase attraction.
Mesh WiFi Router
To deliver seamless coverage to every corner of your home.
Different types of 4G CPE devices for different scenarios.
Ceres Wireless Extenders connect to your existing router and boost more WiFi signals throughout your home.
Ceres powerline adapters expand the Wi-Fi coverage of your home.
Ceres can customize the WiFi modules to meet the needs of your requirements.
Ceres router APP can be installed on the mobile terminal to manage Ceres' various types of router products through the Internet
WiFi Network Solution for Business
WiFi solution enables users to access company internal network.
WiFi Network Solutions for Home
The demand for home wireless networks has become obvious.
Custom WiFi Module
Customized WIFI module for home, data acquisition and industrial fields.
WiFi Network Solutions for Campus
Economical, Convenient, Stable, and Safe wireless solutions.
WiFi Network Solution for Hospital
Complete wireless coverage can also improve patients' satisfaction.
The router, also known as CPE terminal, is a 4G or 5G communication module built into the original router, and an IoT card (also known as IoT card, SIM card) is inserted into the router to achieve network connectivity by receiving 4G/5G signals from the base station. At the same time, the CPE wifi router can be shared by the surrounding terminals to access the Internet through its WIFI and wired interface.
At present, 4G routers are more common on the market, and the program is more mature. With the rise of 5G, 5G routers will also enter people's production and life on a large scale in the future.
CPE wifi routers are divided into industrial-grade routers and consumer-grade routers, and different routing devices are selected for different application scenarios.
1. Places can not be covered effectively by the wired network and WIFI, such as outdoor, construction sites, agriculture and animal husbandry, and other places.
2. Terminal application scenarios that need to be convenient to move, such as vending machines, car WIFI, etc.
3. Application scenarios that require rapid network deployment, such as smart retail stores, temporary exhibition access control, etc.
4. Areas where the telecommunications network infrastructure is backward, such as remote rural areas.
What is the Internet of Things card? IoT card is also known as SIM card, and it is a 2/3/4G card provided by Mobile, Telecom, and Unicom operators. Consumer-grade card appearance is the same as the ordinary SIM card, using a special number to meet the needs of intelligent hardware and the IoT industry for device networking. Industrial-grade cards are divided into two forms: ordinary cards and patch cards.
1. On the choice of IoT card, we have to pay attention to the local operator network coverage and service.
2. Which operator is better? Which network connection does the router support, 4G or 5G?
3. Which network standard is supported, all-network support, or only supports a carrier base station connection?
4. How much network traffic does the application scenario require? For example, monitoring video generally requires more traffic, while regular data transmission terminal only needs small traffic.
5. How to choose the data plan? Monthly, quarterly, half-year, annual data plan, or other inter-month data plans.
The above are some precautions for choosing an IoT card, which will be helpful to you. We believe that now you have learned the CPE wifi router. If you have any needs, please feel free to consult us.