1. Serial port (RS232/RS485) to WiFi, TTL to WiFi;
2. WiFi modules are used in WiFi monitoring, TCP/IP and Wi-Fi coprocessors;
3. WiFi remote control airplanes, cars and other toy fields;
4. WiFi internet radio, camera, digital photo frame;
5. Medical instruments, data acquisition, handheld devices;
6. It can be applied in the home WIFI system, such as WiFi body fat scale, smart card terminal; home intelligence;
7. Instrumentation, equipment parameter monitoring, wireless POS machine;
8. WiFi modules are used in other wireless related secondary development applications such as modern agriculture and military fields.
1. First of all, we need to know what WiFi modules refer to academically. Generally speaking, the WiFi module belongs to the transmission layer of the Internet of Things;
2. If you want to detect if the WiFi module is broken, you must prepare one thing first, which is the data cable. Use WiFi modules to do a simple test. If it prompts that there is a wireless network device, it means that it is not broken, and a new network is found on the computer to prove that the function is intact.
As a professional WIFI module supplier, CERES has a variety of WiFi devices, such as home routers, enterprise routers, indoor APs, outdoor APs, car APs, network cards, etc., from consumer-level equipment to enterprise-level equipment. They are mainly used in the Internet to the Internet of Things, drones, campuses, mining machines and other industries.
CERES is committed to providing customers with more valuable and distinctive products. If you have any needs, please feel free to consult.